- Golden State Warriors head coach Steve Kerr claimed he was struggling to reach his players in recent days.
- In an attempt to kick-start their input, Kerr put his players in charge of coaching duties for their game against the Phoenix Suns, with three players getting a turn at drawing up plays on the clipboard.
- The plan worked, as the Warriors ran away with the game, winning 129-83.
The Golden State Warriors haven’t been playing their best basketball of late.
- Cavs and Lakers pull off a blockbuster trade that sends Isaiah Thomas out of Cleveland just weeks into his disastrous tenure
- LeBron James went into superhero mode in the final 30 seconds to save a Cavs team on the brink of disaster
- Kristaps Porzingis suffered a serious knee injury when he landed awkwardly on a dunk