- YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki was dismissive of Facebook’s video ambitions during Recode’s Code Media conference.
- Wojcicki said that Facebook “should get back to baby pictures.”
- Facebook and YouTube are competing to become the dominant social video platform.
YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki joked that rival site Facebook “should get back to baby pictures” rather than attempt to become a video platform that competes with YouTube, according to a report on CNBC.
STOCK PRICE FOR GOOG
Facebook and YouTube both want to become the web’s go-to video platform
STOCK PRICE FOR FB
- The rise of Logan Paul, the 22-year-old millionaire who has 20 million followers — and keeps royally upsetting YouTube
- YouTube has suspended ads from Logan Paul’s videos after he tasered dead rats
- Spotify is vulnerable to bigger tech companies like Apple and Amazon — and its IPO won’t change that