- Ski jumpers compete in one of the wildest sports in the Winter Olympics.
- When ski jumpers launch into the air, they sometimes travel over 360 feet, or the length of about nine school buses or 3.5 blue whales.
- We compared their jumps to other large objects to give a sense of just how far they go.
Ski jumping is one of the most spectacular sports of the Winter Olympics.
- Breathtaking video shows what it’s like for skeleton riders to fly 90 mph down the track
- The 25 best photos of the Winter Olympics so far
- The US ski jump team is purposely competing jet-lagged at the Olympics to make flying hundreds of yards in the air less scary