- Nineteen-year-old Nikolas Cruz has been identified as the suspect in the high school shooting that killed at least 17 people on Wednesday.
- Cruz was previously expelled from the high school and was described as “quiet and strange” by his peers.
- Comments and photos on social media accounts believed to have belonged to Cruz revealed threats and several firearms.
Nineteen-year-old Nikolas Cruz has been identified as the suspect in the shooting that killed at least 17 people at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida on Wednesday.
Kicked out of high school
Threatening comments on social media
- Florida high school gunman was reportedly equipped with smoke grenades, tried blending in with students during escape
- ‘A child of God is dead’: CNN analyst breaks down during emotional interview on Florida high school shooting
- Suspected Florida school shooter reportedly threatened students in the past and flaunted pictures of guns on his phone